AUSTRALIA'S LEADING COMPOSITES CONFERENCE
Wednesday 1st & Thursday 2nd June, 2022
Industry speakers and technical presentations, displays and maybe a DEMO or two! Join us for two days in early June that will be filled with stimulating presentations from composites practitioners and thought-leaders.
With a focus on ‘Acting on Vision’, attending will help you gain insight, hone skills, make connections and shape new ideas. Speakers and presentation topics are carefully curated to cover an array of industry and technology case studies. This unique conference will provide a strategic insight into a wide range of aspects associated with operating and growing a composites business and collaborating with composite companies.
- Denis Wagner: Director, privately-owned Wagner Corporation and Non-Executive Chairman Wagners Holding Company
- Dr Ashley Denmead, Engineering and Design Director, Carbon Revolution
- David Stevenson, Product Line Manager, allnex Composites
- Neil Armstrong, Process Engineer, First Graphene Ltd.
- Dr Ali Mohammed, Project Structural Engineer, Wagners CFT
- Prof. Peter Schubel, Executive Director, Institute of Advanced Engineering & Space Sciences at the University of Southern Queensland (IAESS – USQ)
- Tony Caristo, Managing Director of RPC Technologies Group of Companies
- David Doral, Executive General Manager, Engineering & Technology, Quickstep
- Andre Duarte, Business Development Manager, ACS Australia
- Professor Russell Varley, Professor of Composite Materials at Deakin University & Carbon Nexus
- Blaise Visconti, Composite Technical Manager for Marky Industries
- Nathan Howell, Business Development Engineer, CST Composites
Featuring presentations from brave creative souls who are on a journey to crack the commercialisation ceiling, as well as how material science and the properties of advanced composites can solve everyday challenges. Industry leaders will share their insights and perspectives on the sector across various market segments. Explore the next generation of composite practitioners, applications and the raft of programs available to assist industry and research & development. Click through here for the conference brochure.